North Dakota

Pics
Op! I see, you're about 1.5 hours from Hillboro. Is that West
1f64f-1f3fc.png
of Hillsboro? I think I would be interested in your greens!
1f642.png

We're near White Earth, which is between Minot and Williston. We have a very nice small flock of Dominiques, real good egg production, show lines from lines that were bred for disease resistance and were 'free ranged'(had a central feeder, but that was about all...some hatched out in the plum patch.) Will part with some (hopefully) fertile eggs in a few weeks.

the Lisbon ND sale is sat. march 25th, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, sheep, goats, pigeons, whatever someone brings, should be a nice weekend for a drive

the Lisbon ND sale is sat. march 25th, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, sheep, goats, pigeons, whatever someone brings, should be a nice weekend for a drive

I was hoping to come to this, possibly bring 2 ducks but I'm picking up Iclenadics, Bielefelders, Bresse and Swedish Flower Hens that day.. a pair of each. Maybe I'll bring some of their chicks next year

Ugh so far away, if my goats weren't kidding right now I probably would make the trip though. They're always fun to see what everyone brings, never would think there's that many chicken people in the state otherwise.

I don't think the New Salem one is until May, such a long wait.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom