North Dakota

Pics
anything that they would show for 4-h at the fair, always thought they had to be owned before May, just wondering if anyone knew for sure

I got some new breeds this week and i can't wait to offer chicks for sale!

Here are the Icelandics.

Bielefelders

Bresse

I only have a picture of the one hen. And she was beat up due to being with to many roosters

Swedish Flower Hen

Naked Necks

I am giving the white one to a relative for her Bday. I think the white one is a NN×Maran×Icelandic.

Svart Hona×Isbar

All of the roosters except the Icelandic and Svart Hona×Isbar lost their comb this winter. They will still make good breeders though.
And all the hens are beat up because they were with a LOT of roosters.

I'm from central ND; am looking for some show quality birds that are docile and on the smaller size. My kiddos are in 4H and my coop is over run with roosters right now so my hens don't have any feathers on their backs. I plan to get rid of the roosters at the May sale. But if anyone is interested; I have 2 pairs of Plymouth barred rocks, 2 dark Cornish, and 10 barnyard chicks for sale.

Last edited:
I'm from central ND; am looking for some show quality birds that are docile and on the smaller size. My kiddos are in 4H and my coop is over run with roosters right now so my hens don't have any feathers on their backs. I plan to get rid of the roosters at the May sale. But if anyone is interested; I have 2 pairs of Plymouth barred rocks, 2 dark Cornish, and 10 barnyard chicks for sale.

I may have some LF cochins available in July or so. They are large but very docile

Back
Top Bottom