Northeastern Poultry Congress

Every swap is a crap shot.What are you looking for?I have very few birds left for sale,but if it's what you need.Or maybe I can find what you are looking for.
In N.H.,Tony.

I am looking for a pair of Temmincks or a pair of Cheers, I would rather trade I have 6 pairs of Reeves (2016 hatch) & 4 pair of Silvers (2016 hatch) to trade or sell. I am really motivated to sell in order to make pen space for the upcoming breeding season.

Last edited:
I don't think you will find anyone to trade for the birds you are looking for with the birds you have to trade.Temmincks go for 250.00-300.00 pr for young birds and cheers around 100.00-150.00.
In N.H.,Tony.

Yes I had the same prices in mind, I was hoping that I sould trade several pair of my birds for 1 pair of the Temms/Cheers? I figured the the Reeves for $50 @ pair & the Silvers $50 - $60. Most importantly, I could free up space (open pens) for the up -coming breeding season?
Thanks for the reply.

I've only been to the Congress a few times but I have never seen pheasants in the sale area. Just chickens, turkeys and waterfowl. Maybe a guinea here and there.

I think Mary Chevalier in Mi still has cheers,but I'm sure she will not trade.I don't think she raise any tragopans.If you need her # I can pm it to you.I hope to hatch both breeds this coming season,along with the rest of the breeds I raise.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom