We have:

*Ameraucanas
*Black Australorps
*Blue Wyandottes
*Cuckoo Marans
*Delawares
*Golden Sex Links

$20.00 each

We also have 9 week old Delaware cockerels for sale (they're beautiful!)

TruNorth Farm is Contra Costa County's premier provider of young hens. Our pullets arrive weekly as day-old chicks from leading hatcheries across the U.S. They are hand raised from day one and are all vaccinated for Marek's disease. We are conveniently located in the Northgate area of Walnut Creek, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your green lifestyle. Your satisfaction is our priority.

To schedule an appointment please contact:

Rachel Steinpress
Director- TruNorth Farm
Poultry and Stables
[email protected]

Our June sale will include:
*Ameraucanas (Standard and Bantam)
*Light Brahmas
*Rhode Island Reds
*Silver Laced Wyandottes
*White Plymouth Rocks
*Barred Plymouth Rocks
*Partridge Cochins
*California Whites
*Buff Orpingtons
*White Sultans

Hi CalGal!
If you'd like to come pick them out let me know asap, the Wyandottes will probably be sold out within the next 2 days, possibly sooner. Feel free to give me a call at 925.658.2229
Thanks!
~Rachel

Thanks Rachael, Don't think I'm going to get out there today. I have a pinched nerve in my neck and don't want to drive that far. I'll have to catch up with you another time. Vicki

Hi Jami! Glad to hear they're doing well!
smile.png
I LOVE the pictures! as soon as our webstie is done Rich and I would love to post them!

PoultryPumpkinz: we don't sell any of our chicks; we prefer to keep them the full 8 weeks. Concord Feed and Alamo Hay and Grain both have chicks right now.

Our website is still under construction (it's taking me much longer than i had thought!)

Vicki: hope you feel better!

I WOULD be feeling better but haven't been able to get to chiro. Lots of gkid stuff this week. Two with a form of flu, but don't think its swineflu, and that throws off the day care stuff. Nana takes care of them when daycare can't. I'm pooped! My two daughters have same daycare and help each other out, usually, but when schedules don't work then I fill in. I'm off to the chiro today inbetween kids.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom