Northern NY Chickenstock: June 25th 2011 aka "Lovinstock"

Quote:
Amish baskets...hells yeah. We have a long way to plan. I'll talk with our local Blue Seal/Richer Feeds and other mills to see if they will donate to the auction. And I can hit up 2 TSC's. I forget the date...June something-something. 23rd?

Quote:
Amish baskets...hells yeah. We have a long way to plan. I'll talk with our local Blue Seal/Richer Feeds and other mills to see if they will donate to the auction. And I can hit up 2 TSC's. I forget the date...June something-something. 23rd?

June 25th- 10am until whenever it ends.

Don't you just love the "Lovinstock" ! Count me in for 2 maybe 4
smile.png
whatever I can do to help you let me know! We will be tenting. It had better NOT rain on us!

Quote:
Lake clear
Burlington
Albany

thumbsup.gif
all within and hour or two of her maybe she knows which one is the closest because I dont but those are the places I travel out of all the time

I'll bring some food, just give me an idea as to what you want.

I am going to make an afghan for a raffle prize, too. Just be aware, I can't do anything real fancy, but I'm sure you guys will like it.

Nat, I can sell the raffle tickets again, if you are doing the egg auction. Or, I can do the eggs. Whichever is fine with me.

Quote:
we can do both-still have my chicken purse to hold $ hahaha

Ill bring water and soda--Ill slowly just start buying a case here or there when they are on sale hope to bring about 10 cases:)

Quote:
There is an airport right in Ogdensburg (next town over), you can access it by flying into Albany NY then taking Cape Air to us. I would happily act as your shuttle service if you decide to fly in!

Back
Top Bottom