Northern NY Chickenstock: June 25th 2011 aka "Lovinstock"

Quote:
There is an airport right in Ogdensburg (next town over), you can access it by flying into Albany NY then taking Cape Air to us. I would happily act as your shuttle service if you decide to fly in!

ou oh Paradise! your getting close!!!

lovins do you have a little book your writing down what everyone says they are doing and bringing? it will make your life a whole lot easier to keep track because once this thread really takes off-your going to get lost with whos doing what I did-and started using a book to keep track:)

Quote:
That is a great idea! I look forward to seeing it.
thumbsup.gif

Nat, put me down for some eggs. Right now, I have no idea what they may be, but till June, I should be able to donate a couple dozen different ones.

Quote:
saweet your in hunny!

I'll put a dozen BLRW eggs in too... maybe I can have the amish install outhouses instead of port-o-johns LOL

Quote:
There is an airport right in Ogdensburg (next town over), you can access it by flying into Albany NY then taking Cape Air to us. I would happily act as your shuttle service if you decide to fly in!

K' I checked out the flights...about 435 to Albany and another 128 to Ogdensburg. Driving would cost me about 500.00 in gas IF the prices stay at about 3.15 a gallon.

Driving is not a problem. it's about 22 hours. If I could find someone who would like to come with me and share the driving, we could drive straight through. That way we could bring stuff
wee.gif

IDK if any of this is really feasable, but I'm sure gonna try.....

Back
Top Bottom