Not pregnant, just weird! Odd flavor combos

Quote:
And I thought that was normal? In Europe it is common to combine rich fruits with cheese and/or chocolate.

Every time I eat it here, people look at me like I've grown 3 extra heads.
big_smile.png

It should be considered normal, but not around here!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes ice cream and fries. I like to dip fries in a Wendy's frosty. And I don't think it's a weird flavor combo but popcorn in tomato soup is yummy.

My dad introduced me to fries and shake a long time ago, I don't consider fries and ice-cream weird. If you really think about it, it's like good sweet'n'salty kettle popcorn. It's all about the sweet and salty combined for one really addicting food. Oh and of course add some extra fat in there.
lol.png

Fritos and chocolate ice cream. Corn nuts and plain chocolate M&M's. (A very unhealthy trail mix.) I do have a fondness for chocolate and salt at the same time and also like the slightly more acceptable chocolate covered pretzels.

I guess one of the weirder things I've had was cold spaghetti and creamed corn out of the can on a flour tortilla.

Quote:
Yum sweet and salty. Try popcorn and m&m's. I prefer peanut m&m's when i do this but it is the only way i eat popcorn and i love it!

I'll try it at work one day. Our gift shop fresh pops every afternoon. Yum!

Back
Top Bottom