Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Well, we are now six or seven weeks old, so I'm reposting. These are the three I'm questioning still. Meet "Grace" ...I hope. Blue Jay ...I think And who knows who. I'm thinking cockerel, but this one's comb points down whereas the other two wyandottes point up at the tip (stinkin roosters), so I'm not sure
Cockerels, I believe
11 weeks?
Pullets, I think.

Well, we are now six or seven weeks old, so I'm reposting.

These are the three I'm questioning still.

Meet "Grace" ...I hope.

Blue Jay ...I think

And who knows who. I'm thinking cockerel, but this one's comb points down whereas the other two wyandottes point up at the tip (stinkin roosters), so I'm not sure

The last one looks like a cockerel, and the first one might be a pullet, but I don't know because I haven't had any chickens of that breed before. They are cute, either way!

Does anyone know polish? I think both of these might be cockerels.
No comb to speak of, but both have prominant waddles and their crest has started to go a little crazy lately while all the others still mostly have a round crest and little or no wattles to speak of.

Polish 1

Polish 2

They're about 12-13 weeks old. Thoughts?

Got this Barred Plymouth Rock back in February and was suppose to be a pullet. What do you think? I was worried about the tail feathers and large comb. thanks

Back
Top Bottom