IMG_7307.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7308.jpg
    IMG_7308.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7309.jpg
    IMG_7309.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 4
I can't see the combs very well, but from what I can see, they both look like pullets. They can make some strange sounds. I had a hen that honked like a goose! Any other suspects in the coop?

Yes, I have 2 Straight Run BA chicks that are 7 weeks in the picture.
IMG_7671.JPG
IMG_7674.JPG

I would assume their combs would be red already if they were Roosters but I am new to this. What do you think?

Still looks like a pullet. What breed is it?

There may be some specific breeds that can be sexed by feather growth, but I have not yet found a reliable way to sex all chicks by feather growth. Some claim there is a way, but I think if it was accurate for all breeds, we would know about it!
I dont know

There may be some specific breeds that can be sexed by feather growth, but I have not yet found a reliable way to sex all chicks by feather growth. Some claim there is a way, but I think if it was accurate for all breeds, we would know about it!
I dont know

All three looks like pullets???

If they're all 3 months, they're all almost certainly pullets. A cockerel normally has comb development by now and many will have male feathers starting to show.
There is a green shade on the tale of thel last brown one does it matter????

IMG_9581.JPG
Oh just calling them boys could make me cry! Well I can tell you that I had a shock this morning at 4.50am when peppa (the white one) woke me up crowing! That's why I got rid of the other two yesterday as I thought it was one of those so I only had these two left haha!! Not to worry though I'm hoping this lady is going to turn up soon that said she wanted to rehome them.
In the meantime I have been and bought two Peking bantams which I have been assured will be laying eggs shortly ! £25 each so I'm quite certain il be able to take them back if it turns out otherwise! Just worried now I won't be able to tame them to be handled like the others. Here's my girls !

How about this one? 9 weeks old, I thought it was a roo but the other Roos in my bunch seem to have much longer and darker tail feathers.

Attachments

• IMG_4450.JPG
    IMG_4450.JPG
    750.2 KB · Views: 5
Since this new update, I don't kn

nice eyes. my roo has red eyes. his name is Flames he also has a reddish coloring. he's beautiful.!

We are going to wait and see how Edd's personality turns out. I have a 10 month old and just can't have an aggressive bird. But if he stays as sweet as he is now, we're going to keep him. He's a lovely bird!

Back
Top Bottom