Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Ahh, Life is good. I still will keep my fingers crossed. I will repost in a couple more weeks. I really appreciate your help with this. She was Agnus, then was Angus and now back to Agnus. My bride is happy. WOOOO HOOOO.
ya.gif

Four 4 and Two 5 week olds, any guesses? They are a mix of Cochin and Brahma/EE. Normally I wouldn't hatch so many but the bobcats have gone above and beyond this year figuring out how to tear apart my coop. :/ Roo and Hen are second to last picture, top and right. Thanks!

*edited to add a photo of the rooster since he won the genetic jackpot for most the bizarre combination of genetics and colors I've seen yet.

Last edited:
Four 4 and Two 5 week olds, any guesses? They are a mix of Cochin and Brahma/EE. Normally I wouldn't hatch so many but the bobcats have gone above and beyond this year figuring out how to tear apart my coop. :/ Roo and Hen are second to last picture, top and right. Thanks!

*edited to add a photo of the rooster since he won the genetic jackpot for most the bizarre combination of genetics and colors I've seen yet.

At least two very obvious cockerels at this point.

six week old chicks - males? females? thanks.
mothers are F1 splash Ameraucana mixes
father is a pure bred Wheaten Ameraucana

#1 - hatched yellow with 'chipmunk' stripe

#3 - hatched yellow with very faint 'chipmunk' stripe

#4 - hatched red

Back
Top Bottom