Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

yep Pullet

You just made my day!!!
1f603.png

The two Asian blacks are the same 2 in each photo. They were suppose to both be females but pretty sure that ones a rooster on the right he has a lot of blue to his feathers and he is just starting to get some bits of copper on the back of his neck. the yellow and brown are bantams I believe they are wheaten OEGs but not for sure, they are the same age as the Asian blacks but showing no comb. Are they females?

The two Asian blacks are the same 2 in each photo. They were suppose to both be females but pretty sure that ones a rooster on the right he has a lot of blue to his feathers and he is just starting to get some bits of copper on the back of his neck. the yellow and brown are bantams I believe they are wheaten OEGs but not for sure, they are the same age as the Asian blacks but showing no comb. Are they females?

those look pullet at least for now but the one is cockerel
Just wanted to add Welcome so happy you came by

Last edited:
That's a neat looking brown chick, but too early to tell for sure.  It doesn't look like a male yet.  The legs are thick, but that could simply mean that it has a big English type breed in its mix.  

BTW-  I really like how the black chick is just skipping along in the background. :lau

That little black girl is my crazy Charlie! She's a hoot! Jumps on everyone and talks constantly...stands on your head, etc. She's a favorite. I love her dark black legs... plus she was hatched on my Anniversary, so I have to keep her!

Last edited:
Ok my last questionable. This one has a bigger comb than my for-sure pullets, but much smaller than my for-sure cockerel. It looks redder today. The body shape is more like my girls, I'm not sure if that matters? My cockerel is smoother - as in his feathers lay flat.

Anyone?

I have 2 silkies that are polar opposites in behavior... Dolly is fun but can be a bully and will nip and kick at me if I grab at her/him. Stella is extremely shy but sweet and beautiful and mostly wants to perch on a roost in the back and be left alone.

Dolly

Dolly

Stella

Stella

Anyone? I don't want to be obnoxious, I just think my posts got lost in the shuffle, a lot of convos were going on yesterday.

Ok my last questionable. This one has a bigger comb than my for-sure pullets, but much smaller than my for-sure cockerel. It looks redder today. The body shape is more like my girls, I'm not sure if that matters? My cockerel is smoother - as in his feathers lay flat.

Cockerel depending on age - how old?

Sorry your posts got lost - I don't know about the silkies, though. :/

Back
Top Bottom