Not sure what breed help!

Jpg1961

Chirping
Apr 28, 2016
NE Pennsilvania
Ok got this little threesome a couple of weeks ago I think they are mallards and not khaki Campbell because I have khaki and they don't look anything alike.Any idea if they are mallards

Sorry, they are not mallards. They look like khakis or at least khaki mixes. Where did you get them? Cuties regardless of parentage.

Last edited:
O they are a piece of work little scaredie ducks not like my other khaki he is a such a doll his mate never came home one day he was really upset and sad until we got these three little maniacs he likes them he bosses them around and that makes him happy I just wish they were more like him they run for there lives when I get close to them he loves when I pick him up and pet him and talk to him.

O they are a piece of work little scaredie ducks not like my other khaki he is a such a doll his mate never came home one day he was really upset and sad until we got these three little maniacs he likes them he bosses them around and that makes him happy I just wish they were more like him they run for there lives when I get close to them he loves when I pick him up and pet him and talk to him.
Just keep trying to tame them
smile.png

Ok got this little threesome a couple of weeks ago I think they are mallards and not khaki Campbell because I have khaki and they don't look anything alike.Any idea if they are mallards

Yes, they do look like Khaki Campbells or at least Khaki Campbell mixes.

I know what you mean about them looking different to your original KC- on the left of this pic are my original ducks and on the right are my two new additions, although they look quite different colours and body shape, they are all Khaki Campbells.

Got them from a farm by ours I guess I'm just use to seeing my older one with lighter feathers and orange feet and a light bill
Thats cause hes a boy :)
Girls have darker beaks, darker feet and darker feathers(except when the drakes are in their winter plumage)

Drake on the right, duck on the left. Note feet, bill and feather colour.

Back
Top Bottom