Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

I've been reading all day...
pop.gif

more butter!

i love the nuggetron. he sounds and looks so cool. this is the first time ive ever posted anything about him. what is he mixed with..... that would suck if it was a human trying to trim his spurs but i dont see why anyone would do that. kinda stupid. hope u find out what it was....

This is so exciting! It is so cool you have someone who would come out and look!! I can not wait to see what this all turns out to be!! You need to start a special Nugget breed! Auction off those eggs!!

I think we need to start a fund for a web cam for your yard!

Last edited:
you really need the sign Id like to find........

My Rooster can make it to the fence in 5 seconds....
can you?

Dont mess with Nugget.

Bless Nugget's Big Ole Heart. That is a lot of blood for a critter that roo would take on...I am voting for it being human blood. Someone got their butt kicked by that rooster.
gig.gif
I know how scarey it is to walk in on a blood scene...it makes your heart stop, panic, concern and fear nearly overwhelm you.
hugs.gif

I came home one night and opened my front door to a pool of blood on my carpet. I swear my heart stopped for a second while I took in the scene. I freaked, stepped back out the door and made my son take Cheyenne (then a newborn) to the neighbor's. I went in and my wolf (white) was covered in blood there was blood spattered everywhere and smeared on the sliding glass door and pools of it on the patio. I checked my boy who was lying down and I was expecting to find stab wounds or something but notta.

I called the police and told them what happened. They took blood samples. And starting checking around. They found an idiot in the hospital less than a mile from the house with animal bites to his throat. Took 70+ stitches to close and just missed the jugler. They did bite impressions on my boy and matched them to this guy's throat. Much later and during the lawsuit over his medical bills (yes the idiot sued me), we got the story.

He tried coming in through a window and it was locked so he jimmied the sliding glass door, stepped inside in the dark house, closed the door and just got a glimpse of the wolf leaping at him and was grabbed by the throat and thrown into the wall. The fight continued around the livingroom and he was punching my wolf who was not letting go and shaking him violently squeezing his throat and neck. He finally managed to pry one jaw away and "Ben" lost his hold. He got out the door and over the fence...Ben did not follow him outside.

I remember in court telling the Judge that the idiot was lucky the children and I were not at home when he came in because Ben would not have allowed him to leave, he would have killed him.

Thank goodness Nugget seems to be okay! And thank goodness for deputy friends. I know we're all hoping you find out what it was. I have chills just trying to catch up!

Quote:
Yes I won the lawsuit and the judge refused to order Ben put down...but that is another thread in and of itself. LOL It is a funny story though.

Back
Top Bottom