Nothing is more frustrating than tracking shipped chicks!

imacowgirl2

Songster
Apr 11, 2022
south central IL
I’ve come to the conclusion that trying to track shipped chicks is an exercise in futility —the post office pads arrival dates (totally get it, fewer angry customers over late packages!) so it always shows that my chicks will be arriving 4 days after they’re shipped. Then they show up at my local post office before the tracking even shows that they’ve arrived at the regional sort facility.

Just a mini-rant while I (im)patiently wait for my chicks that should have been at the post office this morning…sincerely hoping they arrive in the noon truck, as hatchery dropped them off at post office on Monday afternoon, so they’re getting closer than I like to 3 days old. Can’t wait until I can hatch my own!!

Perhaps in the mornings you can call and ask if they have arrived when the post office opens? I used to go in every day until they were there. Now they're really good about calling me though

Perhaps in the mornings you can call and ask if they have arrived when the post office opens? I used to go in every day until they were there. Now they're really good about calling me though
I called already this morning, which is how I knew they weren’t there. And will be calling back shortly after noon to see if they arrived on the noon truck lol

case in point

I have chicks that shipped out yesterday.

tracking says they have been at the origin facility in st Paul mn since 9 pm yesterday

but TSC promised they will be arriving tomorrow morning to me near Tallahassee fl

:barnie

case in point

I have chicks that shipped out yesterday.

tracking says they have been at the origin facility in st Paul mn since 9 pm yesterday

but TSC promised they will be arriving tomorrow morning to me near Tallahassee fl

:barnie
That's when shipping info is sent, they likely shipped out this morning. don't worry!

I’ve come to the conclusion that trying to track shipped chicks is an exercise in futility —the post office pads arrival dates (totally get it, fewer angry customers over late packages!) so it always shows that my chicks will be arriving 4 days after they’re shipped. Then they show up at my local post office before the tracking even shows that they’ve arrived at the regional sort facility.

Just a mini-rant while I (im)patiently wait for my chicks that should have been at the post office this morning…sincerely hoping they arrive in the noon truck, as hatchery dropped them off at post office on Monday afternoon, so they’re getting closer than I like to 3 days old. Can’t wait until I can hatch my own!!
I can only say I agree. It really makes you nervous thinking they are going to be late.

QSZwaWQ9QXBp

Back
Top Bottom