November 15th Quilt Swap

17" I'm with FeyRaine, no thanks, if we need to send you a red flag let us know, oh you can't find the mailbox
ep.gif
. Hope your migraine goes away. I find the heat gives me a headache,

everyone should have their blocks by now except our English ladies. I too am having major decisions on how to put these blocks together, I too am leaning toward the cream sashing and sage posts and thinking about a sage border, so many options.

17"!!!!! I complained about my 3 today! Lol!!! Can't wait for my blocks to arrive! !!!
Hi,
I am showing your blocks are still in transit and left PROVIDENCE, RI at 2 am, I don't know how far this is from you but will keep an eye on it, sorry it's taking so long, but least we know they are not lost!!!

anyone else waiting on blocks? I need to know so I can keep an eye on it and follow up with the PO if need be

@quailtrail I will contact the PO and see if we can get you free shipping on your next set, this is supposed to be guaranteed 2nd day, you were due on Sat. I will let you know what song and dance they give me.

@quailtrail I ran the other tracking numbers and your the only one waiting along with our English friends, will see what the PO tells me tomorrow

I got my beautiful blocks today, I just haven't been able to get to the"puter"till now, busy day trying to get ready for very cold weather heading towards us, lots of wind today.
Everyone is showing great examples of how to put them together. I'm realy going to have to think about this, I like them all.

• Priority Mail 2-Day is not guaranteed but they try and get it there in 2 days, least we now know and it does come with insurance.
glad you ladies like your blocks

Back
Top Bottom