November 15th Quilt Swap

love my blocks. cant wait to put it together. thanks
celebrate.gif

I have a paint silkie/phoenix week old chick so tiny he has to be in a finch cage. He'll be the 'head' baby for at least three batches of chicks. I'm letting more of my small eggs hatch. I have to keep them in the house so they get more care and consistent temps. They just don't make it outside with the free rangers.

There's a print with a cowboy and red truck by Alexander Henry that is hot-cha-cha. (not shown)
I really love the Bluebonnets fabric, I was visiting TX once when they were in bloom. What a very beautiful site that was. Do you know who makes that fabric line or what it is called?
I have seen the cowboy with the pickup fabric, you are right hot-stuff.

Our blocks arrived in England on Friday 6th Dec. I think this is our best block swap so far. All the blocks look great together and they were easy to do! Thank you everyone! I feel I've just been given an extra special Christmas present.

Well I got this one finished, I did not know that so much time had passed since we finished these.
I backed this with fleece, did a little applique and a bit of fmq.
My eldest DD has dibbs on this one.

Well I got this one finished, I did not know that so much time had passed since we finished these.
I backed this with fleece, did a little applique and a bit of fmq.
My eldest DD has dibbs on this one.

I love it! The border pulls all the different greens together very well! Mine is still undone - I should finish it, but summer is so short here and winter is sooooooo long!

Back
Top Bottom