November 2009 Themed Block of the Month *CLOSED*

Willow got you added. Also got my block from you today loved it thanks, it looked likek it was a fun block.

Thanks Luna, getting hit hard today and yesterday. Missed the PO today so will have to get my blocks out Monday sorry all.

Boy everyone, if you don't want me to sign up you can just PM me.
hit.gif
sad.png

Quote:
awww......don't feel bad, I think everyone is in a funk of some kind lately.....or with that @#$%&* flu that might be going around. I was waiting to sign up again, but I think we'll see when Zoo feels better! Be patient.....she'll come around when she's on the mend.
smile.png

Quote:
OH Zoo, I'm sorry I didn't know you were sick.
hugs.gif
I guess I need to read better.

Hope you feeling better soon.

I'm done with my block. I'll show it later it's earth tones so if the person under me wants something different I will make another one. This was an easy block to put together. I did it in 2 hours I thought it was 3 hours. It was funny I put my DS to bed at 9pm and started to work on it. When I went to bed the clock said 12am. I thought boy it didn't seem that long. Then I turned on the TV and the 11:00 news was on. Here I never changed the time on the clock in the bedroom. LOL So it was 2 hours from start to finish.

I need to iron it and as I look at it here it looks like I have a pucker.

7163_blockxxxxx.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom