November Egg Swap! Sign ups closed! will send addresses soon

Still don't have my last set of eggs. Maybe Monday.

Shelly, your grandson is in good hands with you.

This is our first Thanksgiving without my wife's grandpa. Thanksgiving weekend was the last time I saw him before he came home from the hospital under hospice care. He passed that night. I may not see him but I feel his guidance all of the time. When I need his help, I always say, "What would Grandpa George do?"

Ok, mrheinz77 and hot2pot. Your last partner is having laying issues. She informed me that she had enough to send one set on Friday or Saturday and the other set would have to wait until monday or tuesday. Hope thats ok. I didn't get the first confirmation number yet. I am figuring she was busy with the holiday and will get it to me shortly. Not sure who she sent to first.

Everyone elses eggs have been shipped. So they should be there soon. If I haven't sent you a confirmation number and you have yet to receive your eggs and would like it let me know. I saved them all on my spreadsheet.

Sorry I got a bit behind. I am basically being a single parent right now. My fiance is living an hour away at his dads house which has left me with 2 young kids who miss daddy. We spent some time up there with him for the holiday.

I got my eggs from Crazy Chicken Fever today. The box was mangled but they weren't broken. From my research, I've decided that they are BCM. Thanks

Quote:
gosh.. they took the LONG way around from Ga. to SC.. side trip to Alaska maybe???
Shelly

I didn't even look at the post mark!!!!! I just opened them to see what color the eggs were! Real dark! Thanks!! What are they? Welsummers maybe????

Quote:
gosh.. they took the LONG way around from Ga. to SC.. side trip to Alaska maybe???
Shelly

I didn't even look at the post mark!!!!! I just opened them to see what color the eggs were! Real dark! Thanks!! What are they? Welsummers maybe????

I wish my slacker welsummers would lay.. no.. they are BCM..hope you like

New swap is now open! Sign ups close early this month and eggs are required to be shipped early as well. Sign ups close the 7th and must be shipped by the 21st but earlier is better.

Back
Top Bottom