November Hatch-A-Long (2014)

Looks like due to the egg turner dieing and me not catching it soon enough we ended up with 8 out of the 16 hatching others piped internaly on the side and drowned.

Looks like due to the egg turner dieing and me not catching it soon enough we ended up with 8 out of the 16 hatching others piped internaly on the side and drowned.

Sorry for your losses, but congrats on those that made it. Pics?
Of my 16, only 9 made it to lockdown (which is today). Idk how I am going to manage to keep my hands off! LoL

hugs.gif
Sorry for the losses, the late ones are the worst. Would love to see pics of the others.

Sorry for your losses, but congrats on those that made it. Pics?
Of my 16, only 9 made it to lockdown (which is today). Idk how I am going to manage to keep my hands off! LoL
Lockdown is the Worst 3 days EVER...I have to make myself do yard work to stay away for the bator.

I would just sit there and talk to the egg through the incubator window. LOL Even funnier though is I caught DH doing it a couple of times, too. He'll never admit it, but he loves the chicks as much as I do.

Tomorrow is my hatch day ! I'm do excited and this is my first time hatching eggs. I hope they make it ! Before lockdown all 6 eggs seemed to be doing great . Only time will tell. I feel like there is somthing else I should be doing but I'm just waiting .

Back
Top Bottom