November hatch along

Pics
I have one with splayed legs, so I had to treat it and isolate her from the group, but with a friend, she seems to be doing well (once she got use to the brace).
Had the same thing with last weekend's hatch. Had the brace on her for 5 days, was doing great, now tonight I notice it's sticking out somewhat again...trying to decide if I need to rebrace her....anyone have experience in this situation?

Had the same thing with last weekend's hatch. Had the brace on her for 5 days, was doing great, now tonight I notice it's sticking out somewhat again...trying to decide if I need to rebrace her....anyone have experience in this situation?
Oh, no! Sorry to hear that. This is my first splayed chick, and she is only 2 days old. I hope someone offers some help!

Oh, no! Sorry to hear that. This is my first splayed chick, and she is only 2 days old. I hope someone offers some help!
This is also my first played leg. Mine gets around, eats, and drinks and is able to get itself up when it falls. I may just end up with a special needs one .It's got lots of energy and keeps up so I may just leave well enough alone

This is also my first played leg. Mine gets around, eats, and drinks and is able to get itself up when it falls. I may just end up with a special needs one .It's got lots of energy and keeps up so I may just leave well enough alone
Mine couldn't stand on its own, so I had no choice. But she is doing very well, now. The 2 EEs just hatched in the past half hour, and a Turken has pipped!

Back
Top Bottom