now my garden got invaded this morning!~!!!!

You should write children books..I loved your pictures and captions...it was truly funny(especially the drinking one) and I couldn't wait to get to the next picture.

That was great!! Too cute!!
thumbsup.gif

Of course they are spoiled rotten. is there any other kind????
tongue.png

My garden was about done for the year, so i just let them have at it. I really didnt think they would mess with the brussel sprouts, they didnt like them before. The tomatoes were above their heads and they of course didnt see them, ...... um to soon anyway. So much for sauce this year! lol. oh well. They havent dug up the carrots yet.

FISHNET 1971
big_smile.png
Hi. My name is Carolyn and I go to rughooking class with your friend and mine, Lori. She sent me pictures of your chickens from BYC. I am a member too.
I have around 37 chickens,counting the 10 peeps I found about 5 weeks ago (with their mom) at my daughter's house, next door. Guess she didn"t want us to eat her eggs; so she hid!
I have a beautiful Cuckoo Maran rooster, Sol, a"ladys' man" Easter egger rooster, Romeo, a Mille Fleur rooster, Frenchy, (mean lil cuss) and a few more that don't have names.
I also have an Easter egger hen, 8 darling silkies, 3 Plymouth Rock hens, 4 Buff Orpingtons, a HUGE grey Cochin hen (Anna Mae) and assorted banties roosting in my Maple tree. You can sing this to the tune "The 12 days of Christmas!"
Hope to chat with you again.
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
D'Angelo N Va. :

You should write children books..I loved your pictures and captions...it was truly funny(especially the drinking one) and I couldn't wait to get to the next picture.

X2

Very cute and funny!​

Back
Top Bottom