Nurses Post

Pics
1714902672688.png
I dug this out to post on another thread so I put it here too.
(No, DW never saw it.)

I just found this lady on You Tube. She is absolutely correct about the first part. (I was a Inpatient Hospice CNA in school.)
The second part is quite inspiring.

I just found this lady on You Tube. She is absolutely correct about the first part. (I was a Inpatient Hospice CNA in school.)
The second part is quite inspiring.
My Great grandfather was a Traiteur.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traiteur_(faith_healer)
When my brother was born in New Orleans, 'Pop' was in a hospital in Baton Rouge. Just before he died, he called the nurse in to tell her his new great grandson had been born.

I knew a girl from Nursing School who went into the ER at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, (Level One Trauma, Public Hospital, tough inner city.) Our unofficial slogan was "Where the life you save may take your own." Oh and she was also a deer hunter. One more thing for the setup, she was a cute, innocent (looking) girl with her red hair in a pixie cut. (got the picture.)
She transferred to Trauma Surgery and was in training when she brought a patient out to me in Recovery. After report and with everyone standing around I asked her, "With your experience in ER and surgery, am I better off with a small fast bullet or a large slow one?" She didn't miss a beat but gave a reflective tilt to her head and said "No. It's still all about shot placement." 😦

Back
Top Bottom