Nurture Right 360 is trash

Nope. You can’t tell if an egg was fertilized after it started being incubated. If it didn’t develop in that machine it was likely because it wasn’t holding appropriate temp and it killed the embryos. I’m telling you guys. This is not how hatches are supposed to go.
No one is saying awful hatch rates are normal when coming from eggs in your own flock. But a TON of people have excellent hatches with this incubator, and with shipped eggs, you have to expect poor rates, even with great incubators.

I had a 100% hatch rate with my last batch in the NR360. Some shipped eggs, some of my own and some I hatch for someone else. I normally have at least an 85% hatch rate and almost all my hatches are shipped eggs or from another guy I hatch for. Most times it is 90-100..

If others don't like it that is fine, but not everyone has poor hatches in it.

I had a 100% hatch rate with my last batch in the NR360. Some shipped eggs, some of my own and some I hatch for someone else. I normally have at least an 85% hatch rate and almost all my hatches are shipped eggs or from another guy I hatch for. Most times it is 90-100..

If others don't like it that is fine, but not everyone has poor hatches in it.
Well maybe I got a defective one then, or you’ve figured out a way to hack the system. But I’ve seen a lot of very similar reviews that mirror my experience with it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well maybe I got a defective one then, or you’ve figured out a way to hack the system. But I’ve seen a lot of very similar reviews that mirror my experience with it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
My first one I had issues with the temp or humidity can't remember which one but returned that one and had luck with my next one. As I stated temp does fluctuate but I just have it that the average is 99.5 and it seems to work. So not sure. I did notice it was off on temp so I calibrated it and now set at 99.5 and ave temp is 99.5

Everyone told me my unit was defective as well. So what I did is I went and bought another one! It was exactly the same. One was purchased March 2022 and one I just purchased two weeks ago. They are both identical crap. I of course returned the one after thorough testing. I have kept a few of my eggs in the crappy machine, but the majority are in a 40 year old hovabator incubator that I borrowed from a friend. It’s so much better! I’m sad for people that purchase this machine believing it’s great. I’m angered by the people that have not consistently watched the horrible temp charges for weeks and yet still tell unknowing people what a great incubator it is. And of course tell us that ours are defective. Even buying 2, I will still be told I got 2 defective ones!

I’m sorry your hatch went bad in this horrid piece of trash. 😢

I’m angered by the people that have not consistently watched the horrible temp charges for weeks and yet still tell unknowing people what a great incubator it is. And of course tell us that ours are defective.

Well hold on a bit there. It's a big assumption that people who like this incubator haven't done their due diligence. A lot of very experienced people use this incubator, it's quite popular.
I myself have 2 (both made in '22), and have had a dozen good hatches.

There are many factors that can lead to success or failure with a particular incubator. A type that's better insulated with styrofoam may work better in some home environments.
Personally, I never could stand fiddling with those wafer thermostats.
I do think it's a mistake to fiddle with this incubator as if it was a wafer type. Just check that its internal thermostat matches a calibrated thermometer. Make sure it's placed in an area of the home that isn't drafty or colder than 70 or so.
I set it up, check it, and leave it to do its job. That's my experience, but if you're having bad experiences you should definitely try something else.

Nope. You can’t tell if an egg was fertilized after it started being incubated. If it didn’t develop in that machine it was likely because it wasn’t holding appropriate temp and it killed the embryos. I’m telling you guys. This is not how hatches are supposed to go.
Im assuming it was caused by shipping because every other hatch I did in that incubator turned out well.

Well hold on a bit there. It's a big assumption that people who like this incubator haven't done their due diligence. A lot of very experienced people use this incubator, it's quite popular.
I myself have 2 (both made in '22), and have had a dozen good hatches.

There are many factors that can lead to success or failure with a particular incubator. A type that's better insulated with styrofoam may work better in some home environments.
Personally, I never could stand fiddling with those wafer thermostats.
I do think it's a mistake to fiddle with this incubator as if it was a wafer type. Just check that its internal thermostat matches a calibrated thermometer. Make sure it's placed in an area of the home that isn't drafty or colder than 70 or so.
I set it up, check it, and leave it to do its job. That's my experience, but if you're having bad experiences you should definitely try something else.
Same. Mine only really fluctuates when I open it to candle or turn eggs. Other than that, it stays rather on point

I might have missed it, but is your incubator in a temperature stable room at about 70 degrees? The thermometers you're checking it against were calibrated and calibrated correctly? And re-calibrated recently?

I bought mine May of 2020 and I love it. It's sooo stable and reliable. I check it with multiple thermometers and it's always at 98.7-99.5 at all spots in the incubator. Cooler is always better and since I usually incubate duck eggs in mine 98 is great. I have over a thousand worth of eggs in mine right now, that's how much I trust it. I have two other Brinseas as well and they just aren't as good. I had two of those magicfly/janoel 12 ones and they worked ok for a while, again with constant tinkering to keep the temp stable, until one day about a year after I got them, they both freaked out and cooked my eggs. I can't get them to work at all now, they just went bad. I've used my NR 360 hard since I got it, running it from late April until August these past two years, and it's still perfect.

Back
Top Bottom