Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17

Pics

Chicken girl 15

Songster
May 28, 2015
harpursville ny
Looks like time to start making plans for spring...

Would May 6th or May 20th be more convenient for yall? Either works for us and our farm schedule.

Update:

Date : May 20 2017
Time : 11:00 am until?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I arrived home, I let my DH know that I came home with fewer chickens than I left the house with this morning and a few more dollars in my pocket than I started with, including enough to fill the gas tank in his truck that I had borrowed. His response was, "What's the catch? Did you come home with an emu or something?" Guess he knows me a little too well, lol.

It was so great to see everyone! Beautiful day! Amazing job Chickengirl!! Thank you!

We had such a great time today! I love seeing everyone... Thanks for another great one Chickengirl!

Oh and I think that we are going to go with naming my little girl... "Lucy Goosie" but we aren't 100% yet, but it seems to be sticking....and YES we stopped at the dollar store to pick up a packed to diapers so that she could sit on my lap for the drive home. We tried to make it home with her in the crate, but she wasn't having it so I opened the door to put my hand on her and she jumped out. Once I put her on my lap she settled right down and made the rest of the trip with no issues.

I'm the gentleman with the little poodle sweater dog :)
I just want to say that I had a great time meeting all of you !!! Thank you for having me !!!
What a great afternoon...
Your farm is beatiful, i've never seen such big chickens .
Ps I don't know who made that macaroni and cheese but I had all to do to keep my hands off of it and just have one piece of it ,hmmmm
Thanks again

I didn't hatch this.

Attachments

• 20170527_092654.jpg
    20170527_092654.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 5
It was very nice meeting you all. Thanks to the hosts and organizers, especially Chicken girl15 and Pyxis...:love:wee:love and of course big thanks to Chicken girl15's family, you guys rock!!!
:thDid I hear a rumor of a need to do this again in the Fall, so the real wheeling and dealing could get done before winter coops us all in?

:bowFolks, I'm just a rabble rouser on this topic for now - I'm in an urban neighborhood and I'm pretty sure there isn't room in my postage-stamp front yard to set up even one non-broke-down Pop-up. When I get my piece of rural paradise, I'd probably consider hosting. When we've all recovered from -this- Chickenstock, let's consider doing an Autumnal thing. For example, I know it's not as private as having a gathering at someone's farm/house, but does anyone know what it takes to get a Tractor Supply to host a "small animal swap"? Just a thought.

This was fun. I am exhausted. Let's do it again!
Safe travels home, everyone. ~Stay alive & chicken.

Back
Top Bottom