Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17

Pics
Either date works for me kids coming too?
I hope that's okay, my 5 will be here.
1f606.png
. It's a kid friendly event lots of space to run, food to eat and other kids. I will have a fridge outside for drinks and such.

Broome CCE just had a class on making them, if no one chimes in maybe they have the recipe? CCE has been using the kitchen in the Regional Farmers Market to host different cooking/baking classes.
I found a good recipe!! It's almost to easy to believe.

8oz cream cheese
3 sticks butter
Beat until light and fluffy
1 cup at a time add 3 cups flower
Refrigerate 1 hour
Roll 1/4 thick make 2 inch by 2 inch squares
Refrigerate 1 hour
Put 1 tsp jam or preserves in center fold corners together
Baker 325 for 15 minutes

Make sure to make extra so everyone gets some. They are yummy. I've never had them until today now I'm addicted. You can even make them and freeze them before baking for several months.

Hopefully I can make it this year! If so I'll have Blue, Black, Splash, mauve, lavender, and chocolate Orpingtons, Easter eggers and speckled Sussexs. Oh, potentially some ducklings.

Hopefully I can make it this year! If so I'll have Blue, Black, Splash, mauve, lavender, and chocolate Orpingtons, Easter eggers and speckled Sussexs. Oh, potentially some ducklings.

Yeah!!! That would save me from having to try and hatch more orps I have had the WORST luck with them over 60 eggs and only a handful hatched most of them were boys
1f601.png

Yeah!!! That would save me from having to try and hatch more orps I have had the WORST luck with them over 60 eggs and only a handful hatched most of them were boys
1f601.png

I live close to Albany... in Delanson. I usually try to start setting eggs in March or April. Let me know if you want chicks, as I probably won't do as much hatching this year as I normally do.

Back
Top Bottom