NY chicken lover!!!!

Oops forgot the pic

I'm pretty sure all of us are either building or expanding at the moment!!! I just finished fence maintenance, and am just clearing land for more outbuildings. My flock has outgrown the run in shed, and I need to keep the babies separate from the big, aggressive adult birds... Also clearing out spots in the garage for additional grow out pens and an infirmary pen...
I haven't even put my quail into their laying pens for the season yet - so one is laying with the pheasant in her new nest (I think this is the 4th time she changed spots...) I collected today's eggs only to discover a nest hidden inside the brush hide.. With both pheasant and quail eggs.... Sneaky girls!

So much building to do...

Can't remember who but I told them I would put up a picture of my pallet pig pen, just need to make the door, add 1or 2 more pallets to the back wall, pound in some metal posts sand move the calf hutch and it will be piglet ready
smile.png

It was me - looking forward to pix. I'm currently finishing up the new coop and finishing off the duck hut. Pix to follow...

Hello all! I'm in dutchess county ny and wondering if anyone has fertile black copper marans eggs for sale? Looking to make a local contact. I'm working on my first batch of eggs right now but they were shipped, so I'm dealing with the issues of that. Like to avoid shipping again if I can but will if I have too. Thanks in advance! ~ Jessica

Hello all! I'm in dutchess county ny and wondering if anyone has fertile black copper marans eggs for sale? Looking to make a local contact. I'm working on my first batch of eggs right now but they were shipped, so I'm dealing with the issues of that. Like to avoid shipping again if I can but will if I have too. Thanks in advance! ~ Jessica
Welcome! I grew up down there!

I don't know how far you are looking to travel, but someone had some listed on Facebook on the ALBANY, NY AREA FARM/HOMESTEAD BUY/SELL/TRADE within 50 MILES of Albany group. :)

Back
Top Bottom