NY chicken lover!!!!

I think my chickens are infected with broodiness..1st 2 hens ..
they hatched 5 chicks ...now 2 more are broody .
Mom and Daughter 20180825_193440.jpg The 2 to the right ...Warrior Princess a Sumatra..and Silvey a full Spitz

Hello I live on Long Island and am trying to add a few birds to my flock. I would rather get them local then have them shipped. I am specifically looking for olive and Easter egger chickens! thanks

Anyone in southern tier, finger lakes region, Corning vicinity? I’ve hatched out Brahmas and have about 5 extra, they hatched May 25th, plus one Mosaic left who looks to be a rooster. The Brahmas are gold or blue partridge and 2 light.

Plus I was just wondering if there was anyone near me.

Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone is interested in some free silver lakenvelder roosters. I have two I need to re-home. I'm willing to deliver within a few hours from me, I'm located on Long Island. I love them and I would really like to see them get a great home with someone who isn't planning on eating them.
roos4.jpg
roos5.jpg

Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone is interested in some free silver lakenvelder roosters. I have two I need to re-home. I'm willing to deliver within a few hours from me, I'm located on Long Island. I love them and I would really like to see them get a great home with someone who isn't planning on eating them.View attachment 1810748 View attachment 1810749
those are pretty boys ...You are quite a distance from most of us ..
For instance I am near Syracuse NY

Back
Top Bottom