NY chicken lover!!!!

I was talking with my sister in law and saying I'm going to use some time to work on my genealogy search. Anyone into this sort of thing? Is there a thread on here for that?

It's been a while since I have been on. We moved and had two more kids. We bought a shell of a house and have been working on it. This year I'm getting back into chickens. We had a few over the last 4 ish years but I miss having all our birds and doing our hatches. My younger kids want to start showing. We have 6 kids age range 20->1. So we're getting back into the swing of things. I do have a hard time navigating threads. Is there a way to save "NY Chicken Lover" thred; so I can get back to it easy?

It's been a while since I have been on. We moved and had two more kids. We bought a shell of a house and have been working on it. This year I'm getting back into chickens. We had a few over the last 4 ish years but I miss having all our birds and doing our hatches. My younger kids want to start showing. We have 6 kids age range 20->1. So we're getting back into the swing of things. I do have a hard time navigating threads. Is there a way to save "NY Chicken Lover" thred; so I can get back to it easy?
1)if you click on your screen name at the top of the page ...then Preferences there is things in there .
2) you can have your browser save a open tabs . When I close my browser...then open it later all my Tabs that I want come back up .For example Gmail , New york Thread , Facebook , Etc
3) if it is not too far back you can find it in your browser history

Beer Can - Are those open or closed ?
Open. Small hospitals. Its actually nation wide now, there is a million mask challenge asking the public to help, the talking head professionals say homemade masks are no good, but what do you do when you are running out?
What it is for is so they can save the good ones for necessary and use the homemade ones for non essential uses.
Good thing is the country is coming together ❤ companies small distilleries across the nation making hand sanitizer, Ford, GM, Tesla, making ventilators. Haynes (underwear/shirts) making masks, 3M, making masks. Harbor Freight donated every mask, faceshield, and gloves they had in stock. We'll make it through this :fl

Back
Top Bottom