Oakville High (High School RP) _See Staff Note in the "Rules"

"Nevermind." Ross sighed. He was getting mildly annoyed, but tried to keep from get mad. He rested his chin on his hands, groggily.
Ailyss rubbed her nosebrige, trying to get her creative flow back, but it wasn't even dripping. She looked down at her notebook full of oddly colored people and cultures, wrapped in bizarre cults and more. "I am suck a geek." She muttered to herself.

Ailyss rubbed her nosebrige, trying to get her creative flow back, but it wasn't even dripping. She looked down at her notebook full of oddly colored people and cultures, wrapped in bizarre cults and more. "I am suck a geek." She muttered to herself.

Ross heard Ailyss say something, but didn't understand what she had said. "Did you say something?" he asked, turning around. He glanced down at her notebook, seeing her drawings.

Ross heard Ailyss say something, but didn't understand what she had said. "Did you say something?" he asked, turning around. He glanced down at her notebook, seeing her drawings.
Ailyss's notebook was full of odd drawings of symbols, people with odd colored skin and strange outfits. She looked up, not realizing that he had seen her notebook. "Just muttering to myself."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom