Oakville High (High School RP) _See Staff Note in the "Rules"

"Nothing much, just a usual hectic morning" Archer grinned in reply. He hadn't managed to get out of school that morning, his mum had been keeping a close eye on him lately. But it was only challenge in his eyes, and he was determined not to give in. "What about you?" He asked as he walked 
((Umm, are you British?))
"Nothing really, class and studying has been a bit of a hassle, but I still don't get why they say Chemistry is so hard." Sandy replied.

"I heard with each awkward silence a gay baby is born," Charles said responding to her comment.
"Some people might get offended by that, but maybe the surprising discovery is a gay baby."

Last edited:
"Nothing really, class and studying has been a bit of a hassle, but I still don't get why they say Chemistry is so hard." Sandy replied.
"Some people might get offended by that, but maybe the surprising discovery is a gay baby."

Charles nodded in agreement. "I see what your saying. "

Chelsea smiled before heading to the class quietly. They still had a while before the bell rang.

Skye paused to shift her bag that was getting rather uncomfortable on her shoulder, then ran a few steps to catch up with her

((No, I am trying vainly to try role play without being critiqued though))

Last edited:
Skye paused to shift her bag that was getting rather uncomfortable on her shoulder, then ran a few steps to catch up with her

((No, I am trying vainly to try role play without being critiqued though))

Chelsea watched her but didn't offer to help her with the bag.

Back
Top Bottom