Oakville High (High School RP) _See Staff Note in the "Rules"

Archer nodded, glancing at Sandy before looking around the small mobs of students slowly starting to verge off to their classes. "I hate school work." He stated bluntly after a moment.
It was only then that he saw Riley making his way toward him- fast. He made side step him in a sarcastic manner, but stopped when he nearly stood on someone's foot. Typical.
" 'Ello, Riley" He grinned

Skye face Chelsea a small appologetic smile, running the last few steps until she was beside the other girl again. She glanced around quickly, "This place is bigger then I thought it'd be," She commented

Archer nodded, glancing at Sandy before looking around the small mobs of students slowly starting to verge off to their classes. "I hate school work." He stated bluntly after a moment.
It was only then that he saw Riley making his way toward him- fast. He made side step him in a sarcastic manner, but stopped when he nearly stood on someone's foot. Typical.
" 'Ello, Riley" He grinned

Skye face Chelsea a small appologetic smile, running the last few steps until she was beside the other girl again. She glanced around quickly, "This place is bigger then I thought it'd be," She commented

Chelsea nodded. "It's a pretty big school," Chelsea said, "but I'll help you find your way around," Chelsea stated.

Back
Top Bottom