Obama is close to being Impeached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that a political thread has lasted for 11 hours and not been shut down yet. Good job guys.

yes, but . . . . . there are many forums available for discussing politics. These threads start off with good (?) intentions and ALWAYS end up in a discourse on political ideology.
he.gif
Let's just go back to farm-life(style) discussions.

celebrate.gif
I will have you know that I am busy taking care of a sick chickened..........I mean sick chicken

That is just a joke!!!

Last edited:
The US is bound by the CONSTITUTION, not international law. Any attempts to work around the Constitution are illegal regardless of what liberals/progressives/Marxists would like to believe.

The US is bound by the CONSTITUTION, not international law. Any attempts to work around the Constitution are illegal regardless of what liberals/progressives/Marxists would like to believe.
Amen! Lets just hope that constitution holds up, after all, it's being attacked everyday.

I want to let you know that it was Imp's fault that the last thread was locked, scorched and burned. I had asked her to please check in once in a while and interject her one liners that basically let us know that we are acting idioically. She obviously went to sleep and "that's all folks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom