Obama is close to being Impeached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay Graham was talking about the congress having the power to authorize going to war, which they do.
Just because congress would authorize it doesn't mean it would be legal by international law.

We could declare war on anyone but it wouldn't be legal.

You do understand the concept of America only goes to war through Congress right? The UN has no authority or a legal bases to tell our president "Yes you may go to war". That is why we have the checks and balances. If the president doesn't need congress to go to war and use our military then that is when the President becomes a Dictator.

Last edited:
Impeachment does not mean removing the sitting President from office. It's a formal accusation of criminal activity against a government official.
After impeachment is approved a trial can commence, and if he's not found guilty of anything that warrants removal from office he will serve out the rest of his term.
We've had two Presidents impeached in the past and neither one was booted from office.

Oh goody. Throw the so and so out!! Before you do that, take a good look at what there is available to replace him with. Compared with the present slate of presidential contenders, GWB was a positive genius. I never thought I would ever say that. BTW, I am a registered Republican I am ashamed to admit.

I can't for the life of me imagine an impeachable offense that has been committed.
This is the most squeeky clean presidency we've had in my lifetime of 60 years except for perhaps Gerald Ford's and Jimmy Carter's.
And this president made sure if there was a helicopter malfunction, that there was backup.

Stay away from Faux News and get the facts straight.

Last edited:
I can't for the life of me imagine an impeachable offense that has been committed.
This is the most squeeky clean presidency we've had in my lifetime of 60 years except for perhaps Gerald Ford's and Jimmy Carter's.
And this president made sure if there was a helicopter malfunction, that there was backup.

Stay away from Faux News and get the facts straight.

Fox news or any other news outlet is not covering this. Saying UN is better than Congress for a legal bases to go to war is a high crime and can be considered treason. It goes against Article 1 section 8 Clause 11 of the Constitution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom