Obama is close to being Impeached

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a couple of quotes from two sources that seem to say some of the same things you have said..

David Duke website...."Why most negroes are criminals"

Lyndon LaRouche website..."Revisited-Is Barack Obama an American"

Two questions...1. Does the source really matter? 2. Do you really believe that there is even a remote chance of Obama being impeached?

And Royd, it was not a cheap shot. It was hard and fast, right down the middle.
Sure.... Change the subject....

Biden would be implicated also, so leadership would fall to the Speaker of the House....

Another old lawyer tactic putting words in peoples mouths.

I think you are smart enough to see threw the hype and see that these guys are making money with what they communicate.

In my 10th grade history book it did say that blacks commit more crime per capita than other races.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.htm

If you approach a subject with the notion that all are capable of possible lying you may sort through this stuff a lot easier and draw logical conclusions not ones based on many preconceived biased ingrained prejudices. In other words don't overlook the fact that people lie.

How about a couple of quotes from two sources that seem to say some of the same things you have said..

David Duke website...."Why most negroes are criminals"

Lyndon LaRouche website..."Revisited-Is Barack Obama an American"

Two questions...1. Does the source really matter? 2. Do you really believe that there is even a remote chance of Obama being impeached?

And Royd, it was not a cheap shot. It was hard and fast, right down the middle.

Last edited:
How is it that the smartest man on the planet never wants anyone to see his GPA or any actual work that he's done? Who does that? How many valedictorians, saluditorians or even 3.6 GPA's don't display that as one of the first things on a resume?

Why the obfuscation of every single item in his past life, by himself and the MSM? Something stinks.

Funny that I spotted him as a conman, shortly after he started his permanent campaign.

Royd, ....Obama is not the smartest man in the world...Imp is and he also won't show his grade point average, but I don't think Imp is black so that does not count.

Also, it is a well known fact that the President of the Harvard Law Review is always the dumbest guy in the class and remember, there are a lot of dumb guys at Harvard Law School, especially the black ones who only got there because of affirmative action.

Someone take a look and see if chickened is laughing..

Why is it so hard to hit the curve ball??

Royd, ....Obama is not the smartest man in the world...Imp is and he also won't show his grade point average, but I don't think Imp is black so that does not count.

Also, it is a well known fact that the President of the Harvard Law Review is always the dumbest guy in the class and remember, there are a lot of dumb guys at Harvard Law School, especially the black ones who only got there because of affirmative action.

Someone take a look and see if chickened is laughing..

Why is it so hard to hit the curve ball??

His position means about as much as CEO's with masters or doctorates in economics and business, who run companies into the ground and then, bail with a golden parachute.

BTW I have witnessed the AA firsthand...Govt. inspectors who couldn't match me in knowledge, skill or work ethic, arbitrarily throwing their weight around, without any written rules or regs.

Last edited:
Golden parachutes are flimsy... try it enough and eventually one goes splat.

Well, I do support AA...over the years it was very helpful for me and now that I am doing better I don't need to attend the meetings weekly anymore, but it is nice to know that there are people I can call when I feel that I need help and support. Royd, tell me which meeting you attend and maybe we can meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom