Observation on Newbies

wee.gif

Look at all the newbies coming out of the woodwork! Come on... where are the rest of you? We don't bite!
hugs.gif

HELLO!!! Newbie here. Just getting ready to start my own backyard flock. I have so many questions, will have to spend the weekend asking them in the right threads.

LoveLadyP,
I know that coop too, and love it. I've never seen those mushroom supports anywhere either nor can you buy any coops like the cute ones pictured in Practical Poultry here in the US. When I was just starting out last year that was exactly what I wanted. Sounds like a trip to England might be in order. ha ha ha
smile.png
JEN

Wow there are 17 guest right now. Come on join up. We want to get to know you. Also to help feed that chicken addiction.
smile.png

Rob, Here is the deal, I have tried to shrink my photo several times. I tried again today and when I went to copy it, it went somewhere out in the electronic etherland. So, I am not going to admit to being technology challenged, I am just being thrifty and trying to keep the board uncluttered so it will continue to run fast for all those folks on dial up.l
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom