Oct 26wk ship Lavender Special! 5+ Lavender Ameraucana Eggs & 5+Lavender Project Orpington eggs -

Hi this is from august 2014:) We are sold out of this package through April 20 .... Sorry. Please Contact me if any of our other listings can be of help! Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Do you have any available currently? Interested in two dozen! Thanks! Will take either Orpingtons or Ameraucanas! :)

AQUDuckFarm You are in luck. This week we can ship you two dozen of the lavender orpingtons I am going to write you the details in a private message to you and as soon as you see it, please do proceed to pay for them so you can secure these eggs. Thank you so much! And here is a batch from Shanny bell (byc with the most recent hatch of them) They are so pretty. So pleased with her hatch!!!! If by chance you have limited messages as I see you are a new member, you may contact me at [email protected] Be sure to tell me your name on BYC.... Thanks and have a blessed day.

Hi, looking for lavender or blue ameracauna hatching eggs, any available?

Yes, we have lavender ameraucana hatching eggs Please check your message box. I'll be sending you information there on next available date! When you reply to it, please include your zip code so I can compute the shipping. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Wondering if you have any lavender Ameraucanas available for ship in the next week to Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom