Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Holiday "Flat Lay" Photo Contest!

Pics
Yes, something in the image needs to be poultry related. Feathers, eggs, chicken prints, be creative!
Oh ok...
*not an entry* but this was gonna maybe be one of my entries before I read that. It’s not at all the best, but I was cleaning out my art area and put this together. Again *not an entry*, but here:
84E357E4-FEFF-44A0-B35F-7C4C6B12FF40.jpeg

Just confirming something...does it have to be poultry related? I think I remember the beginning page saying that but I wanted an updated answer...
Big C... do you know that all contests have the rules posted in the very first post of the thread? You can always click back to page one to find the first post.

Big C... do you know that all contests have the rules posted in the very first post of the thread? You can always click back to page one to find the first post.
Ik...sry :oops: lol. I just know that a lot of times people suggest something in previous pages that I hadn’t seen yet, and the thread starter agreed to change it but Might not have edited the first post yet.

Edit: now that I read over it that sounds a lot stupider typed out 😂

Ik...sry :oops: lol. I just know that a lot of times people suggest something in previous pages that I hadn’t seen yet, and the thread starter agreed to change it but Might not have edited the first post yet.
Most contests the rules never change.

Oh ok...
*not an entry* but this was gonna maybe be one of my entries before I read that. It’s not at all the best, but I was cleaning out my art area and put this together. Again *not an entry*, but here:
View attachment 2466560

Oh I love this! So colorful! You could paint an egg or something poultry related and it would work!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom