Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Holiday "Flat Lay" Photo Contest!

Pics
View attachment 2472393View attachment 2472390A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated!!!!View attachment 2472391View attachment 2472392
I was so excited to see so many beautiful entries! Flat lay photography has quickly become one of my favorites!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! :woot
The judges have finished with their decisions and we have our winners!

View attachment 2472395

@StinkyAcres , @CHlCKEN, @alwaysthere4chickens , @locoyosh

First Place:
Second Place:
A tie for third place! You will both be receiving BYC 2021 Calendars!

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily! View attachment 2472394

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
:wee:celebrate Thank you and Congrats @StinkyAcres,@locoyosh and @alwaysthere4chickens! Amazing entries everyone! I think this was my favorite contest ❤

Last edited:
View attachment 2472393View attachment 2472390A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated!!!!View attachment 2472391View attachment 2472392
I was so excited to see so many beautiful entries! Flat lay photography has quickly become one of my favorites!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! :woot
The judges have finished with their decisions and we have our winners!

View attachment 2472395

@StinkyAcres , @CHlCKEN, @alwaysthere4chickens , @locoyosh

First Place:
Second Place:
A tie for third place! You will both be receiving BYC 2021 Calendars!

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily! View attachment 2472394

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all that participated...it was fun to see the photos!

Wow! Thanks! Thanks to @CluckNDoodle and everyone else who helped create this contest. I had a lot of fun finding random things around the house and making a mess and taking photos. I just love trying new things that have to do with art, whether I win anything or not! And congrats to @CHlCKEN @alwaysthere4chickens and @locoyosh! Your photos are fantastic!

Wow! Thanks! Thanks to @CluckNDoodle and everyone else who helped create this contest. I had a lot of fun finding random things around the house and making a mess and taking photos. I just love trying new things that have to do with art, whether I win anything or not! And congrats to @CHlCKEN @alwaysthere4chickens and @locoyosh! Your photos are fantastic!

You mean you're new to flat lay photography?!? I thought for sure you already knew what you were doing! You're a natural! I'm glad you enjoyed the contest! Thank you again for participating!

You mean you're new to flat lay photography?!? I thought for sure you already knew what you were doing! You're a natural! I'm glad you enjoyed the contest! Thank you again for participating!
I guess I have done some flat lay photography before, but not really this still life style with random objects. For my blog I take pictures of my artwork surrounded by the tools I used to create the art.

Back
Top Bottom