Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Holiday "Flat Lay" Photo Contest!

F1AD54B2-461F-4F54-856D-D599ECAD646D.jpeg
While taking that picture I wanted to see if my poodle had a soft jaw. I put an egg on the ground and she carried it away. She didn’t even leave a scratch when I asked her to give it back! That is until I said “drop it” and she did exactly as I asked.... :lau

View attachment 2470239While taking that picture I wanted to see if my poodle had a soft jaw. I put an egg on the ground and she carried it away. She didn’t even leave a scratch when I asked her to give it back! That is until I said “drop it” and she did exactly as I asked....
Wow good girl!

#3 Had to make do with whatever green plants I could find on this cold evening. I hope I didn't shock my potted creeping phlox! :)

View attachment 2470246
Wow! I LOVE that brick background!!! Your egg basket looks like mine (or at least what it’s supposed to look like lol! I only have 1 laying and it’s my EE, so no brown eggs right now) and you’ve got the same nice blue shade I get from Jellybean (rightfully named)

Wow! I LOVE that brick background!!! Your egg basket looks like mine (or at least what it’s supposed to look like lol! I only have 1 laying and it’s my EE, so no brown eggs right now) and you’ve got the same nice blue shade I get from Jellybean (rightfully named)
Thanks so much! I found those old worn bricks around the property and made that landing out of them a couple years ago. It helps a lot during mud season. Jellybean! Great name!

Back
Top Bottom