Ended Official BYC 2021 Summer Fair—Fair Food Contest

Alright, I've been thinking about making this for a long time because it combines two of my favorite things, and finally did without any regrets- pretty yummy if I say so myself! I call this the "Sloppy Barbie" AKA "Sloppy BBQ" - you start with prepared Sloppy Joe (browned hamburger meat with sloppy joe sauce) and prepared BBQ Pork (crockpot cooked pulled pork, barbecue sauce) - you put half and half on the bun - one on one side, one on the other. Slap it together and eat with pickles and chips. Sounded like a weird thing you'd find at the fair LOL

(Please let me know if I need different photos or if this is okay?)

IMG_2507.jpg IMG_2508.jpg IMG_2509.jpg IMG_2510.jpg IMG_2511.jpg

Alright, I've been thinking about making this for a long time because it combines two of my favorite things, and finally did without any regrets- pretty yummy if I say so myself! I call this the "Sloppy Barbie" AKA "Sloppy BBQ" - you start with prepared Sloppy Joe (browned hamburger meat with sloppy joe sauce) and prepared BBQ Pork (crockpot cooked pulled pork, barbecue sauce) - you put half and half on the bun - one on one side, one on the other. Slap it together and eat with pickles and chips. Sounded like a weird thing you'd find at the fair LOL

IMG_2507.jpg IMG_2508.jpg IMG_2509.jpg IMG_2510.jpg IMG_2511.jpg
Love it!

View attachment 2707014View attachment 2707015View attachment 2707016View attachment 2707017View attachment 2707018

Your idea and pictures are great!

Back
Top Bottom