Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Standard-Bred Chicken Show

Pics
Maribel
Light brahma
3 yrs (1 yr in this photo, currently molting, lol)
20210228_162400.jpg

Name: Henry
Breed: Mutt (according to TSC he's a Prairie Bluebell Egger but they also said he was a she and he hasn't laid any blue eggs yet 😉)
Large rooster
I love this and love seeing everyone's pretty chickens! I was looking for a "look how pretty my bird is" thread to share him and found this! Henry was formerly known as Mother Clucker for the first 6 weeks of life. He was a surprise along with his 3 brothers but I love him and am constantly mesmerized by all his colors. He is a good boy and does a great job watching over the girls and watching for hawks. His hackles actually are teal outlined in copper, his chest and wings have blue, he gets a flash of purple sometimes, and of course his big green tail and all the red and orange.
20230716_141908.jpg
20230716_141724.jpg
20230716_141615.jpg
20230716_141547.jpg

Name: Henry
Breed: Mutt (according to TSC he's a Prairie Bluebell Egger but they also said he was a she and he hasn't laid any blue eggs yet 😉)
Large rooster
I love this and love seeing everyone's pretty chickens! I was looking for a "look how pretty my bird is" thread to share him and found this! Henry was formerly known as Mother Clucker for the first 6 weeks of life. He was a surprise along with his 3 brothers but I love him and am constantly mesmerized by all his colors. He is a good boy and does a great job watching over the girls and watching for hawks. His hackles actually are teal outlined in copper, his chest and wings have blue, he gets a flash of purple sometimes, and of course his big green tail and all the red and orange.View attachment 3578811View attachment 3578812View attachment 3578813View attachment 3578814
Stunning!!! :love Thanks for entering!

Back
Top Bottom