Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #18

One article of systematically organized information is more likely to be read than a 38-page sticky thread. :)
Precisely why systematic reviews (SR) of literature are done. It concisely organizes and condenses the current state of knowledge. Moreover a well done SR will identify gaps in knowledge, and often the author will highlight the most important gaps for further detailed exploration.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...to-know-about-injury-care-and-recovery.78168/
Frostbite: What to Know About Injury, Care and Recovery

Frostbite: What to Know About Injury, Care and Recovery

Each year numerous frostbite threads appear on BYC where individuals seek information and advice. In most cases the frostbite is to the comb, the injury is minor to moderate, and the bird heals without any special treatment or extra care. At worst, a straight comb with severe frostbite will...

Ok so I'm getting very frustrated now. I searched how to enter article writing contest, because I've seen others not understanding how to do a o either. @3KillerBs , I saw where you recently helped someone try to enter. I copied and pasted url code here as you suggested to that person, but all that is posting is links to my article, not the article itself. I'm using and android phone.
Someone Please give me instructions how to properly enter articles here.
@EmmaRainboe
@casportpony
@Pyxis

And now excuse me while i go beat my head against a wall.🥴

Ok so I'm getting very frustrated now. I searched how to enter article writing contest, because I've seen others not understanding how to do a o either. @3KillerBs , I saw where you recently helped someone try to enter. I copied and pasted url code here as you suggested to that person, but all that is posting is links to my article, not the article itself. I'm using and android phone.
Someone Please give me instructions how to properly enter articles here.
@EmmaRainboe
@casportpony
@Pyxis

And now excuse me while i go beat my head against a wall.🥴
You're entry is fine, all we need is a link to the article. Consider yourself entered.

Back
Top Bottom