Official BYC breeders list. Canada UK and USA New! N.P.I.P. breeders!

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
ATTENTION! silkieluver07 is now in charge of sorting and editing the lists. Please pm her if you need something edited.
Thank you silkieluver07!

It is with great excitement that I present the Official B.Y.C. Breeders list. We have two lists. One by breed, and one by State. Everyone that wishes to be on it need only fill out a few simple questions. I am Sorry that I said you would be on the new list. We (we meaning Nifty and I ) have come up with a new system. I am sorry you will have to resubmit your breeds, but it will work better. You know what you breed. I found so many mistakes when I was checking the list, that I could hardly believe it. This way whenever you get a new breed you just fill out another section in the breeds section. Please try it and see what you think. Let me know here. Unfortunately, there is no divider between species of poultry. I do not know how to do that. However, it says duck and chicken next to the breed. Please fill out the information very carefully so that the list is accurate.

Please submit your breeds to the breeds list as well as the State list! It will help people to find individual breeds.

Submit Information to:
Breeds list
Breeders by State

View:
Breeds list
Breeds by State

The list is sorted by breed and species. First come Chickens listed A to Z than ducks listed A to Z and so on.

U.K. breeders list.
Submit information. U.K. breeders list.
View. U.K. breeders list.

Canadian breeders list (not authored by me).

I will be able to edit it from time to time. If you no longer breed a certain breed etc. I can delete it.

New! N.P.I.P. breeders list!
I thought a list of the N.P.I.P. clean people here on B.Y.C would be helpful.

Submit information to the N.P.I.P. breeders list.

View N.P.I.P. breeders list.

Old feedback form. Look here or in the new auction format to verify the quality of the sellers. After you find a breeder who you want to contact click here to look them up and contact them.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Is there any way this list can be broken into states or regions or is that too much work? If a person wants to get a certain type of bird from a BYC breeder rather than a hatchery, then you would know how close someone was. I know I would rather get stock from a breeder, but don't really want to try the egg thing, and would need to drive to pick up chicks.
I would offer to help, but I am completely computer illiterate. I can't even figure out how to do the little faces on my posts!!!

Good Idea. I may try to rearrange it. I think that it might be helpful! Let me see what I can do in my spare time.
Thank you for the idea.

Last edited:
Alright. What I am thinking is I will add another one similar with new updates. I want to mark things like ships birds, ships eggs only, N.P.I.P. certified etc. Below that I will also try doing it State by State. Please pm me or post with your location, (state) whether you ship birds or eggs or do not ship If you are N.P.I.P. clean whether your birds come from special lines like Holdereads stock Hattrick silkies etc. I have to have at least your state whether you ship and what you breed. The other information is optional.
Thank you for your interest. I will try my best to work it out!

Last edited:
I live in Pennsylvania and ship eggs, no live birds as of yet. I get tested every 3 months for avian influenza and pullorum.

Breeds I raise: silkies- blue, black, splash, and buff (potential show quality), buff orpingtons, easter eggers, standard cochins (potential show quality), and black/blue rosecombs.

O.K. I am starting to try it out. I decided to try and break the states into regions. silkieluver-07 please tell me what part of Pennsylvania you are from? Northwest central?
Cammy what color and Silkies? Do you ship eggs?
joletbabey What do you think of the way I broke down the state? I only did Missouri because I am from there. I will do the others as breeders from there are added.

Last edited:
You can add us. We are located in N MS, we are NPIP certified and we offer rose comb RIWs, rose comb RIR's, Cuckoo marans, Dominique's, welsummers and Blue slate turkeys.

I'll be glad to help if you if you need someone else.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom