Official BYC breeders list. Canada UK and USA New! N.P.I.P. breeders!

True Ameraucanas are only recognized by the Ameraucana Breeders Club in eight colors. They do however throw other colors but they are not recognized as of yet. Some of these off color fowl are used in breeding programs to produce the colors which are recognized. Such as breeding a splash to a black will throw 100% blue. And it goes on from there. You must be familiar with the genetics of fowl to breed these birds true to color. Any fowl that carries the blue gene is especially hard to breed true to color if you don't know the genetics to breed them. They recognize the Black, Blue, Blue Wheaten, Brown Red, Buff, Silver, Wheaten and White and that is all. All Ameraucanas come pea-combed with slate colored legs and lay blue colored eggs and never a pink looking one.
somad.gif

Last edited:
thecochincoop, I added that you are selling eggs right now to your listing.

fattie, I updated yours also. When you submitted your list to the N.P.I.P. breeders list, you submitted them all together. You have to submit them individually. It was no big deal and I fixed it. If anyone sees a problem let me know.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom