Official BYC breeders list. Canada UK and USA New! N.P.I.P. breeders!

Under mine for varieties could you please put Buff, Blue, Black, Splash & White. All Bearded.

And under the notes section. www.SundownSilkies.com [email protected] Thanks.
smile.png

Quote:
Gotcha edited
smile.png
No longer have the d'uccles anymore correct? Thats all I deleted

I still have the d'Uccles, but only in Porcelain and Isabel, I also now have Rapa Nui Raraku. Thanks!!

(Hope this is the right place to post ! If not, I'll be happy to move my post to wherever it is indicated to, thanks !)

Hi Everyone !
smile.png

Wanted to give out our website link to everyone.
smile.png
sad.png
big_smile.png
wink.png
hmm.png
tongue.png
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png

Just updated new pics of our Ameraucana cockerels today. Also put up new pics of my son's beautiful Ameraucana pullets (soon to be hens) he is keeping and working on breeding, once his dedicated Ameraucana pens are set up.

Also update some goat pics, and new assorted bantams for sale too.

Quick Summary of what we have:

Silkies (blue, black, splash)
Ameraucana Bantams (my son is going to work on getting a new color into the standard for Ameraucana Bantams)
Golden Sebrights
Black-Breasted Red Old English Game Bantams
Copper Black & Copper Blue Splash Marans (LF)
Assorted Bantams

Check it out !

Thanks !!

Question: is this a volunteer effort and can anyone help? Or is it up to moderators to take care of this database? You all have so much going on anyway, I was wondering if interested persons can volunteer to help keep it updated, simplified or improved.

Just askin.

I am looking for a breeder of bantam polish frizzles. I saw an all white one that was adorable. I am located in Lake Tahoe , Nv.
Thanks, Ruth

Back
Top Bottom