Ended Official BYC Contest - Make Over Tudy and You Can Win!!

I was just kidding with you Cherriesbrood. I made a sliver laced wyandotte but have not uploded it yet, I have a "secret weapon" I am working on.
uh oh..... wonder what this one's gonna be like??
lol.png

Thanks so much!!! I used Linux Gimp (which is Free + easy to use!!) I first deleted all of the white and used a transparent base layer. Then I added colors behind the top outline layer. And then I used many many layers to add the shadows. By the way, I enlarged the BYC logo too!
I have that, but it looks soooo impossibly complicated. I'm not good at computers at all!!!!
again, IMHO I don't see how anyone could better that.

Thanks so much!!! I used Linux Gimp (which is Free + easy to use!!) I first deleted all of the white and used a transparent base layer. Then I added colors behind the top outline layer. And then I used many many layers to add the shadows. By the way, I enlarged the BYC logo too!

I have that, but it looks soooo impossibly complicated. I'm not good at computers at all!!!!
again, IMHO I don't see how anyone could better that.

So do I! And I think it's sooo impossible complicated too!

I have a question, can you enter multiple pics of the same coloring? there is a few details that my current pic does not show and I would like to attach another that show the details better. Thanks.

As long as the pics are of the the same entry, yes :)

If we where to enter in a picture of the opposite category of which we already have entered in, would we put it on the same reply or make a new reply?

Back
Top Bottom