Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Tudy Goes Trick or Treating!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@WoDia, @chickenlover8969, @Insnesnakos, @RadEggs, @Potato and Eilonwy, & @Guineapigwizard

Hand Colored Winners

First Place - @WoDia
Tudy as a “Potted Plant”

IMG_1429.jpeg

Second Place - @chickenlover8969
Tudy has escaped prison!!!
IMG_0037.jpeg

Digitally Colored Winners

First Place - @Insnesnakos
Here's tudy trick-or-treating as a jack o lantern
1696089904419.png

Second Place - @RadEggs
Untitled278_20230924080720.png

Tudy the vampire bat

Third Place - @Potato and Eilonwy
I know she doesnt have a costume but I just wanted to enter this anyway
Tudy on Halloween night
Halloween Tudy.gif

Fouth Place - @Guineapigwizard
Entry 2

IMG_1108.jpeg

TudyBOT as a vampire

@WoDia, @chickenlover8969, @Insnesnakos, @RadEggs, @Potato and Eilonwy, & @Guineapigwizard, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@WoDia, @chickenlover8969, @Insnesnakos, @RadEggs, @Potato and Eilonwy, & @Guineapigwizard

Hand Colored Winners

First Place - @WoDia

Second Place - @chickenlover8969

Digitally Colored Winners

First Place - @Insnesnakos

Second Place - @RadEggs

Third Place - @Potato and Eilonwy

Fouth Place - @Guineapigwizard

@WoDia, @chickenlover8969, @Insnesnakos, @RadEggs, @Potato and Eilonwy, & @Guineapigwizard, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

@WoDia, @chickenlover8969, @Insnesnakos, @RadEggs, @Potato and Eilonwy, & @Guineapigwizard, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom