Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Creepy Critter Photo Contest

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

This contest is now closed! Bear with me, I am a bit behind getting all the images set up and out to the judges but we'll have winners announced soon!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @GreenJay, @saving grace, & @EverythingDucks

First Place - @HopKat
Another Spider!
Spider on web.jpg

Second Place- @GreenJay
Entry #3 - bold jumping spider/A
IMG_2023-06-15-10-55-53-262.jpg

Third Place - @saving grace
Chatty doing her very best to impersonate a vampire.
fad9047fb4ee0ec9a0fe059b241b332a.jpg

Fourth Place - @EverythingDucks
Another Hogna carolinensis.
20231030_140646.jpg

@HopKat, @GreenJay, @saving grace, & @EverythingDucks, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Last edited by a moderator:

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place- @GreenJay

@HopKat, @GreenJay, @saving grace, & @EverythingDucks, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

Congratulations @HopKat, @GreenJay, @saving grace, & @EverythingDucks!

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place- @GreenJay

thank-you-png.png

Thank you!! Lots of great creepy photos..fun contest!

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place- @GreenJay

thank-you-png.png

🤗 Thank you!!! Such fun (😍🕷️) and a big thanks to the judges and sponsors!

I gotta go find my favorite spider and tell her we won! :wee :ya😁

Back
Top Bottom