Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Haunted House or Creepy Coop Contest

Resized_20231024_105424.jpeg

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@mararva, @BirdsBeesTrees, @ChicksnMore, & @EverythingDucks

First Place - @mararva
I don't usually buy spider webs... but I thought I'd try one out this year. What do you think?
20231022_164817(0).jpg

Second Place - @BirdsBeesTrees
My skeletons don't like the rain and we have a chance for rain all week. :D
20231022_153819.jpg

Third Place - @ChicksnMore
My sweet little girl is so patient with me ❤️
Resized_20231024_105427.jpeg

Fourth Place - @EverythingDucks

@mararva, @BirdsBeesTrees, @ChicksnMore, & @EverythingDucks, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!

First Place - @mararva

@mararva, @BirdsBeesTrees, @ChicksnMore, & @EverythingDucks, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

Congratulations @mararva, @BirdsBeesTrees, @ChicksnMore, & @EverythingDucks!

First Place - @mararva

thank-you-png.png

Wow love all of those! Congratulations everyone - I love these contests everyone has so much talent!

Back
Top Bottom