Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Halloween Egg Decorating Contest!

@gimmie birdies this contest ends in two days on November 2nd. In this contest, members may have four entries. Can you reply to this thread and let us know which of these six you would like to enter?

Last edited:
Where are you all? Let’s conjure up some more entries!!!! IMG_3149.jpeg

62e31bb091007cc5f80c76bcc092e16c.gif

This contest is now closed!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Judging will begin tomorrow and we will announce the winners here soon. So stay tuned and good luck to the contestants!!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@mararva, @SueT, & @gimmie birdies
First Place - @mararva
I have a house of Star Wars fans, so here is my attempted trio. :D
20231027_104427.jpg

Second Place - @SueT

Third Place - @gimmie birdies
Vegas egg.

a1b.PNG

@mararva, @SueT, & @gimmie birdies, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
First Place - @mararva

Second Place - @SueT

@mararva, @SueT, & @gimmie birdies, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@mararva, @SueT, & @gimmie birdies, congrats!

First Place - @mararva

Second Place - @SueT

thank-you-png.png

Congratulations winners! Hopefully I can do this next year! Did not see it until right now!😬😑

Back
Top Bottom